🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

for the love of god

Started by
1 comment, last by thomashun 23 years, 4 months ago
do like eastcoastgames.com they made a great tutorial of C++. They showed how to make hangman, a roulette game, and some other games for c++. I have learned much more from this rather than the interactive tuturial you have here because i do not even know where to start on that thing.
Advertisement
Once I finish my book, I''m planning on writing a complete series on C/C++. Others have promised such a series, but no one has ever delivered.

We do have much, much more than just the interactive tutorial, though. Have you checked our programming section?
To find the programming articles, look toward the top of the screen. There is a link there which says "Developer Resources." Once you''re there, scroll down the page. You''ll find the programming section there. Also, there are a number of forums which cover particular areas of programming. Check them out!

~~Jonathon

Jonathon[quote]"Mathematics are one of the fundamentaries of educationalizing our youths." -George W. Bush"When a nation is filled with strife, then do patriots flourish." - Lao Tzu America: Love it or leave it ... in the mess it's in. [/quote]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement