🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Help!

Started by
6 comments, last by Shirtybear 23 years, 3 months ago
Does anyone know what happened to Alex De Vries from Crystal-Interactive?? I''ve been trying to get in touch with him for weeks now about how many copies of my game have been sold and I have not gotten a single reply? Is he sick or did he get fired?? If so who do I contact at Crystal?? Does anyone know?? Please help!
"If it''s not broken, don''t fix it"
Advertisement
He can''t get fired he''s the CEO.

Probably so sick of all the bullshit that people give him and went walkabout.
Darkangel, very funny.. But I''m not laughing. CEO can get replaced you know and if he did or got sick I''d like to know that. I''ve been sending emails to Alex and no replies. Obviously something''s wrong, but smart ass comments aren''t going to get my check in the mail are they? So I''m asking anyone here, does anyone know what''s happened to Alex?? And does anyone(developer preferably) know how to get in touch with someone who can help me out in their company.
I have no other choice but to reply on this message board I guess as I continue to see new posts from you asking where I''ve gone, even though I''ve already sent you no less then 5 E-mails... And I do not get any replies.

Please contact me on alexdv@crystal-interactive.com or advries@home.nl.

Alex
Alex, Im not getting any email back from Riza, please chase him for me. I can''t send emails from work so I''m chasing through here.
Thanks

http://www.positech.co.uk
Alex, I got your email(finally) and sent you one in return. I too haven''t been able to get in touch with Riza Rahman which my emails were about, over 4 weeks ago to you. However I did not recieve a single reply in that time hence I posted on here hoping someone would know what may have happened. Believe me, I am more than happy to reply to your emails.
Shirtybear, it wasn''t a smart ass comment, I was being serious.
CEO/Founders can''t get fired and it''s very rare that they retire/step down without an announcement.

And I was serious about how he''s probably tired of all the bullshit he get''s.

Sorry if it offended you.
Not to mention that one of the most valuable contributor of this forum is Alex.

--
bernie
www.bkgames.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement