Advertisement

This forum is for stories and documentation!

Started by November 24, 2006 04:22 PM
1 comment, last by sunandshadow 17 years, 9 months ago
Just a general notice - this forum is for topics relevant to the STORIES of video games, other original fiction (NO FANFICTION), and non-fiction such as design documents and essays about the theory of video game design. Any topic which is about ideas or technicalities of designing a game belongs in the Game Design Forum! Any topic about programming belongs in a Programming Forum! And fiction which you do not want criticized but only want to show to people, as well as any thread which is mainly a joke, go in the Lounge! Thank you. [Edited by - sunandshadow on November 24, 2006 8:20:21 PM]

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

I'm sorry... I won't do this again
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by bronxbomber92
I'm sorry... I won't do this again

That's fine then, thank you. [smile]

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement