🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

M2tM

Started by
1 comment, last by Oluseyi 17 years, 7 months ago
Workshop participation thread for M2tM
Advertisement
Optional Assignment 1:
finished physical print (copper plate, ink and paper)

rough sketches

Here are a few of the latest pics I've done. I've been drawing all my life, but honestly I don't practice regularly enough and I figured I'd benefit from participating in this workshop. I could use much improvement and I know I can get much better with time... I feel like I'm behind where I should be.

I'm 21 and I see people my age doing some really amazing things and I honestly want to be one of them... But It's a constant battle of time and motivation. I'm notoriously lazy... I also have too many time consuming interests. I like Programming and Drawing and Reading and Writing and any one of those things could consume a person's life. Finding balance is difficult and so as a result I'm mediocre in a wide variety of fields. I feel like I'm a good programmer and an average artist... I guess that's why I'm here. There's too much to learn and too little time, but an excuse to draw is a good thing.
_______________________"You're using a screwdriver to nail some glue to a ming vase. " -ToohrVyk
I saw this a while ago and wanted to commend the quality of your drawing. The fur on your monsters, and the sense of form on your dragons are particularly good.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement