Advertisement

Insomnia: character ideas

Started by December 09, 2006 01:31 PM
10 comments, last by Borkhan 17 years, 9 months ago
You know, you opened my eyes. This little draft of mine counted as more like snap ideas, than something thought through. I knew that, but I didn't saw right away the rookie mistakes I made, like Mech having two pairs of hands, but there is that stuff about crossbows, certain little known facts slipped my mind.. And there is that silly Spiderman thing, that is, walking on the ceiling, etc. And you are right when you say, that most of my characters look and sound childish. I suppose you can give teeth like jaws to enchanter Clown, blazing eyes and all, turning him into not so benevolent and funny creature. But I think he would still sound rather childish, because clowns are mostly for children, funny and all, not serious and dangerous. When someone says clown, I think of a child's birthday party, not a serious RPG PC. But I still think that I am on to something interesting, pretty original, regarding some of my characters, and I did not mentioned all of them. Not sure what though, so I will probably quit, since I am not a writer, nor do I know anything about programming games. I was just curious if there will be echo regarding my Insomnia, which is in its infant stage. And there was, but not a positive one, as it sounded a lot different than what I was yelling. If I were to pursue the Insomnia idea, first I would have to get serious. I would have to bang my head against the monitor, which is quite serious, trying to polish some of my current ideas, and add a lot more than a draft. To be honest, I think that I am going to quit, because my draft needs a lot of work on, and I am a rather lazy creature. Maybe some day I'll get back to insomnia, but not today. Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to bet on soccer, watch Lord of the Rings again, write riddles, and chew on a triple cheeseburger because I never masturbate on an empty stomach. Goodbye forever. I will not come back. The end.
What can I say? That I am glad not to be in a position to register your cheesy self gratification? Or, that any writer, that stumbles at the first block does not have it? Or, onanise in peace.... :-)))

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement