🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

No Pixelformat wtih Multisampling on GeForce 7800GTX?!

Started by
0 comments, last by todi1856 17 years, 5 months ago
Hi, I have a big problem with Multisampling (GL_ARB_multisample). My Card (GeForce 7800 GTX) supports Multisampling (I can enable it in the Forceware-Options) and the GL_ARB_multisample is in the Extension string. But, when I try to find a PixelFormat that supports Multisampling, I can't find one... I tried the tool "OpenGL Extension Viewer" (realtech VR) to check this, and in the list of the available PixelFormats the multisampling is 0 everywhere.. :( I tried this with the new 93.81 driver and now reinstalled the old 77.77. But it didn't work on both. Hardware Informations: - GeForce 7800 GTX (Forceware 93.81 / 77.77) - WinXP MCE - 2 Monitors Dual Screen - Primary Monitor: 1920x1280 - Secondary Monitor: 1280x1024 - Extension: "GL_ARB_multisample" is in the Extensions-String. I also tried to set the resolution of the PrimaryMonitor to 1280x1024 but it was still not working :( Has anyone any Idea? Aya~
I aim for my endless Dreams and I know they will come true!
Advertisement
Source, where you're creating opengl context would be useful

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement