🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Prizes

Started by
23 comments, last by HandCraftedRadio 17 years, 1 month ago
great, thank you superpig. Can't wait until the next contest.
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by Terminatore3
Can't wait until the next contest.
That's only, what, two months away at this point? :-)
Just thought you might like to know: Slitherine Software, the makers of one of your contest prizes, told me they haven't heard anything from you. (Gamedev.net) Have you attempted to contact them yet? If so, it hasn't gotten through.
I still haven't gotton my fastcap pro liscence, I was wondering if anyone else did, I checked my junk folder and everything. If you have any information, please let me know.
Nope. Nothing.
anybody know when we will "actually" get the fastcap pro liscense?
Quote:
They have all time until 4E6

And they'll use it up. :-)
When I spoke to EJoyStudio they said they wanted to wait a little because they were about to launch a new version of their software and so by waiting they were hoping to give you the new version. From the looks of it, their release has been delayed. I'll send them a reminder in a bit but I don't want to hassle a sponsor who has made a generous offer and likely has a lot to deal with right now.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Alright, thanks for the update, I was beginning to think that I was somehow missed.
Just want to say I've got:
-Gates Of Troy game
-3D Game Engine Design, 2nd Edition book
-DeleD 3D Editor PRO
-commercial license for AmanithVG

The rest have yet to come in, but I'm in no rush :D.
enalpria.uni.cc

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement