🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Video Firmware issue

Started by
2 comments, last by Caste 17 years, 4 months ago
I've got a Pavillon 9053ea notebook, however I have some problems with OpenGL-based applications. Having looked at the Internet, I find out that this issue is called "Video Firmware" and it is very common with Pavillon notebooks as well as some Compaq ones. Please can you help me sort it out? Basically it happens everytime I want to run an openGL application, the screen freezes a little bit once the application starts and closes. I have an nVIDIA GeForce 7600 video card and the maxmum refresh rate of my screen is 60 Hz
Advertisement
I guess you've heard this question before: Do you have the latest ForceWare driver installed? (93.71 was the latest when I looked at NVidia)
Yes, I have got the latest driver for my video catd but the same problem still happens, what should I do?
Sorry, I have no idea, I'm not an owner of a hp or Compaq notebook.. This was just a hint about the driver..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement