🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

gl/glaux.h No such file or directory.

Started by
0 comments, last by lc_overlord 17 years, 2 months ago
I'm just starting OpenGL and I took a look at the first lesson @ NeHe; however, it doesn't say what to download for the first lesson to work it just says how to start it up, so I did; however, I'm getting a gl/glaux.h no such file or directory which I can understand since I haven't downloaded any libraries and put them in certain places, but which ones do I download, and noticing this code was written in 2000 is the code to make a OpenGL window become shorter at all? Any good books that one should buy for OpenGL or DirectX, or other good tutorials free on the net with those API's in mind? Thanks in advance, c.s. Finch
Advertisement
The code to make an openGL window can be almost as short as you want it to be, for my newest engine i use about one page worth of code to create a window.
Of cause it could be shorter if you use glut or SDL.

Anyway about glaux.h, don't use it, it's not needed until lesson06 and for that you can use the glaux replacement code you can find below in my signature.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement