🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Back from vacation...

Started by
0 comments, last by WitchLord 17 years, 2 months ago
Hi all, I'd just like to let you know that I'm now back from my vacation in Sweden. I had a great time and was able to relax from work and everything else. But enough on that. I'll now try to get back with AngelScript, and have the reported bugs checked out and fixed as soon as possible. I also brought a MacMini back with me (a donation from an AngelScript user with Mac (not sure if he wishes to be identified, so no names just yet)) so I'll spend some time on implementing support for native calling conventions on Mac OS X too. It'll be good to be able to work with AngelScript again, and hopefully release a new improved version in a not too distant future. I'll also continue with the next version of BMFont. The alpha version has some bugs that needs to be fixed, and I also wish to continue with the new features planned for it. It's good to be back. Regards, Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
Oh, and a big thanks to everyone who helped out answering questions on forum during my absence. It's very gratifying to see that the community is starting to become self sustaining. :D

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement