🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

lesson 6-initialization failed

Started by
0 comments, last by vanlanchoy 16 years, 11 months ago
Hi i'm getting a runtime error. I'm using VC++ .Net05, create the project under Win32 and compile under debug mode. The file path is correct or else it won't hit that line of code. problem: -Initialization Failed when executing auxDIBImageLoad(Filename) - i receiving a message saying that "there is no source code available for the current location", if i step through that line of code. -when i click the show assembly button --- d:\winmain\multimedia\opengl\toolkits\libaux\image.c ----------------------- 00415CE4 mov edi,edi <------------pointing here 00415CE6 push ebp 00415CE7 mov ebp,esp 00415CE9 push 0 00415CEB push dword ptr [filename] 00415CEE call @ILT+40(_tkDIBImageLoadAW@8) (41102Dh) 00415CF3 pop ebp 00415CF4 ret 4 code: //load image AUX_RGBImageRec *LoadBMP(char *Filename) { //file handle FILE *File= NULL; //check for null filename if(!Filename) { return NULL; } //try to open the file to check for file existent File = fopen(Filename,"r"); //does the file exist? if(File) { //close the file fclose(File); //return the image return auxDIBImageLoad(Filename); <-----runtime error } //if failed to load return NULL; } I'm new to OpenGL and VC++, so any help will be appreciated! Thank you.
Advertisement
my mistake, this problem has been solved.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement