🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Game idea to develope

Started by
0 comments, last by sunandshadow 17 years ago
Game could consist of the amount of levels determined by the large cities used in this country. Black ops (complete with "safe houses", weapons, ammo, armor, communications,...) using intel to track and eliminate/capture different "cells" operating here in this country. Completing mission in one city leaves clues to the next city and so on. Twelve cities complete with script. Moves across country and back to D.C. Working on more for expansions around the world. Would like the game to be both 1st/3rd person and commands for the other three team members. Must be two player adaptable. More options, more players. Looking for interested party to assist with developement/marketing.
Advertisement
Robert, please post help wanted ads in the helpwanted forum and pleas follow the mandatory template provided in the stickied thread there.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement