🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Need writers!

Started by
4 comments, last by jpetrie 16 years, 11 months ago
I am currently looking for writers to submit stories ideas plots things along those lines for Mystic Lands Online http://mysticlandsonline.s5.com/
Advertisement
I would head over to the help wanted threads, people are here to discuss game writing not to be hired I don’t think...I might be wrong.

I looked over your site, many things wrong with it I’m afraid. Just a few...

"When will this game be available to the public?
I am planning on a release sometime in December." You hope to have this game out be December this year? A mmorpg...a MASSIVLY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE rpg with as you say "tens of thousands of people" and "There may be." subscription fee's. I'm not flaming but that sounds, well just naive.

Put more work into your site, Good luck also.

Ermmm I dont take well to stuff like that....
Firstly this is a forum about writing on a gamedev site need I say more?
Secondly it's not like I started it yesterday.
Thirdly that site was just added and any information on it is submited by either me or other members thats just how its setup if there isnt enough on there it's becuase I havn't got around to it. as I said in the FAQ an MMORPG is ALOT of work.
A lot of work you plan to have finished by December.

Also unless you're site is lying to me, you have no other members?
"[ Registered : 1 | Online : 1 | Newest User : Phantom ]"

Any way, I don’t wish to get into an argument but asking for help is done in the help wanted forum.

Be seeing you.
most people here aren't trying to get jobs. check out the game jobs link thingy.
and how long have you been working on this? judging by what you have on your site, you are looking for virtually every type of person that you might need
This is not the proper forum. This forum is for discussing the art and process of writing for games, not recruiting. That's what Help Wanted is for.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement