🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Helga: The adventures of Kink

Started by
3 comments, last by dukenemesis 16 years, 10 months ago
Helga: The adventures of Kink (or is it?) Once upon a time there was a farmer named Kink who had a wife named Helga. They owned 7 chickens -- the biggest named Melba. They lived simple lives in the town of Gyrule. The ruler of this town was said to be quite cruel. One day the evil ruler made a decree, that all the town’s residence must pay a large fee. Now Kink and Helga didn’t have much, they looked at their poor chickens, but wouldn’t think of such. Then Kink had a plan, a good one at that. He’d have the 7 chickens lay eggs until they went flat. After the chickens laid the eggs and their job was done, Helga gathered the eggs until there were none. Helga took them to the ruler right away and in such haste, so fast she didn’t notice an evil grimace on his round face. In a cruel voice he said “Stop right there my name is Dannon, yes I’m a yogurt but I own a large cannon.” Helga froze in her tracks and didn’t know what to do, her life flashed before her eyes, it was quite boring and short too. Dannon asked in a creepy voice, “give me those eggs and I’ll give you a choice”. “You may be my slave forever or do me just one simple task.” He walked to a nearby table and picked up a flask. “I need you to bake me the golden pie-force, out of 7 chickens or I’ll show you no remorse.” “Then I will drink from this flask and eat all of the pie, then everyone will serve me or else they will die!” Helga dropped the eggs and began to run, but Dannon shot his cannon and then she was done. Dannon let out an evil laugh, turned and walked away, leaving Helga’s motionless body lying in the roadway. Some time had passed by, Dannon thought he was the best, but then Helga jumped up and removed her bulletproof vest. She ran back to Kink to tell him the bad news, that Dannon was very evil and had many loose screws. She told him of the flask and golden pie-force, she told him to take the 7 chickens and set a new coarse. ----------------- I thought it would be fun to take an existing setting/story, change the names, add humor and see what I could create. Hopefully someone feels inspired or gets a smile out of it. Feel free to continue the story.
Most of our obstacles would melt away if, instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them.- Orison Swett Marden
Advertisement
Is this some sort of copyright infringement?

edit: Obtained Amulet of Humor +1

[Edited by - Alpha_ProgDes on September 23, 2007 7:50:38 PM]

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

I'm not naming any names (^) but someone in this thread has misplaced their sense of humor...
From the title I was expecting something along the lines of Leisure Suit Larry :P
Sounds... interesting.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement