🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

4E Logo

Started by
13 comments, last by Renegader_bj 16 years, 9 months ago
I know it's the smallest detail, but I really don't like the logo. It stands out compared to the slick and polished appearance of the rest of the site. Anyone else have feelings either way?
Advertisement
In a way I feel the same. It's a bit choppy. But focus shouldn't be on the logo. If your planning on using it for a splash screen or something (something noticeable in your entry) then id'e say touch it up a bit.
Check out my 4E6 progress!( Personal Guarantee! You will NOT get rick-rolled. )
Well, you're right, it's pretty ugly. Not sure it's worth fixing though.

Unless Salsa or one of the other resident artists would care to step up to the plate? [smile]

John B
The best thing about the internet is the way people with no experience or qualifications can pretend to be completely superior to other people who have no experience or qualifications.
I'd have to agree. Obviously it's not a big issue, but it could use some work. :)
------------------"Kaka e gott" - Me
You guys don't like my logo? I spent a whole two hours on that [sad]

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Here's my offering:

Ra
OK, I'm actively seeking help on the logo thing then.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Courtesy of JPetrie.

In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.

Funny. For a few seconds. Then just crudely insulting, in a sad kind of way. Perhaps the gamedev logo should be changed to:
G
At least it cured boredom for everyone who likes to make logos!
Check out my 4E6 progress!( Personal Guarantee! You will NOT get rick-rolled. )

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement