🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4e6] The Monkey and His Steed

Started by
2 comments, last by Rodin 16 years, 9 months ago
Title: The Monkey and His Steed Genre: Sort of shooter-ish, but more comical. Story: In a distant land an evil accountant rules with an iron fist. No penny goes unaccounted for, and he owns all of him. The accountant rules with a crystal holding the power to devolve a species, and his army of Gorillas keeps everyone in line. But one hero dares to challenge his authority. Unfortunately for the hero, when he meets the accountant he is devolved to a monkey, and his noble horse to a donkey. However he does have grenades... Gameplay: Basically, you ride on your donkey through the levels, throwing grenades at Gorillas who try to stop you and and whacking them with a stick if they get too close. Gameplay Modes: Story (choose a level) Multiplayer Quickplay Tech: jMonkey Engine Current Sreen(s): 1) the menu 2) the game I got my engine all set up along with a state manager and text. Any feedback is appreciated! [Edited by - Rodin on October 6, 2007 10:39:56 AM]
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by Rodin
... and his noble horse to a donkey. ...

Surely you mean a pony.

Sounds good though.

John B
The best thing about the internet is the way people with no experience or qualifications can pretend to be completely superior to other people who have no experience or qualifications.
It was a pony, but a donkey is funnier and you only need 3/4 elements.
I posted some screens of my game so far. Not much right now, but I'm going to keep it updated as my game progresses.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement