🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4E6] Singular or Plural?

Started by
1 comment, last by Trapper Zoid 16 years, 9 months ago
This year all the elements are plurals - ponies, accountants, crystals, explosions. Does this mean that we need to include a multiple of those elements, or is it acceptable to have just one? I've seen this question crop up in some of the other threads, and it's one I'm interested in knowing the answer to as well. My instinct says it would be okay to have a single example of an element if it is prominent, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Edit: Added the [4E6] tag to the title so it's a bit more obvious what I'm referring to on the "Active Topics" page. [Edited by - Trapper Zoid on October 1, 2007 6:47:16 PM]
Advertisement
Singular is fine.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Thanks for the clarification - I guess the question's answered now [smile].

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement