🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

More lesson 6 woes!

Started by
0 comments, last by Clancy 16 years, 8 months ago
Hi there, I can see that lesson 6 has been disected over and over again and most of the problems have been sorted out. I started lesson 6 in Dev-C++ 4.9.9.2 and ran into the same problems discussed in other threads. I implimented the code provided by Ic_overlord, but now I get the following errors: C:\Development\OpenGl\lesson06\lesson6.o(.text+0x1c) In function `glutInit_ATEXIT_HACK': [Linker error] undefined reference to `__glutInitWithExit@12' C:\Development\OpenGl\lesson06\lesson6.o(.text+0x3d) In function `glutCreateWindow_ATEXIT_HACK': [Linker error] undefined reference to `__glutCreateWindowWithExit@8' C:\Development\OpenGl\lesson06\lesson6.o(.text+0x5d) In function `glutCreateMenu_ATEXIT_HACK': [Linker error] undefined reference to `__glutCreateMenuWithExit@8' C:\Development\OpenGl\lesson06\lesson6.o(.text+0x5d) ld returned 1 exit status C:\Development\OpenGl\lesson06\Makefile.win [Build Error] [Lesson6.exe] Error1 Can anyone tell me what Im doing wrong now? I know I'll probably be bashing my head against a wall when I hear whats going on here, but at the moment I dotn have a clue! Thanks fisioncore
Advertisement
You need to link with GLUT.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement