🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Chess variants game.

Started by
2 comments, last by beethoven1969 23 years, 2 months ago
Hi, I developed a computer chess game on CD-ROM, what''s the next step now?? :-)
Advertisement
Release it as freeware on tucows, download.com, zdnet.com, and all other download sites and then stick it in your portfolio as some of your work you can display to future employers/publishers (your kidding right?).
No dear i''m not kidding.
BTW these sites Download.com,...etc, are they asking for charges? and if so is it huge charges or normal?
Is there real market for chess games and chess variant games?

Thanks for your reply,
Regards.
When I said "Your kidding right", I was directing that at the possiblity of a future Publisher.

Not really a huge market how ever you''ll pick up some people will such thing''s as "online Multiplayer 4 Way chess games" etc.
With download.com and most the other site''s i''m pretty sure they are free to submit, how ever they do have to ''approve'' them so virii, trojans, etc are not put up. They get their money from Advertising, sponsors, and other means.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement