🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Jeff Molofee

Started by
7 comments, last by Kazade 16 years, 8 months ago
Hello, Does anybody know how I can contact Mr.Jeff. thanks David
Advertisement
If its in relation to the nehe site this is now run by gamedev so a post in the nehe forum may be more appropriate. Jeff hasn't posted on this board in some time using the nehe account; yet he may check it for pms?
Even if I knew (after 10 mins I found an email he was using in 2006) I don't know if I would post it anyway, if he wanted to be contacted then I am sure he would have left a means for this to be done. The mods here may have a method of contact, but as I said earlier is there a need to contact him or are there other methods to seek the information which you maybe enquiring about.
Hi
Thanks for your reply.

I just wanted to ask if he was willing to post any new tutorials on his website dealing with animation using opengl

Regards
David
should put it in article proposals and requests if you don't care who the author is, just ask for it nehe style if you want it that way.
Any updates to the site are now handled by myself or Caste.

Unfortunately FTP access is down and has been for some time so we are unable to update the site aside from adding news posts for the moment.

When FTP access is back we hope to start making big improvements to the site including a new set of up-to-date tutorials.

Luke.
Member of the NeHe team.
Quote: Original post by Kazade
Any updates to the site are now handled by myself or Caste.

Unfortunately FTP access is down and has been for some time so we are unable to update the site aside from adding news posts for the moment.

When FTP access is back we hope to start making big improvements to the site including a new set of up-to-date tutorials.

Luke.

Hi,

I'm converting some tutorial codes into MASM,
which aren't converted, yet.. like #36 'radial blur'..
Is there any need for it ? If yes.. whom to send it ?
When we get FTP back we would be happy to add your code to the list of ports at the bottom of the tutorial. Any submissions for NeHe should be sent to nehe@gamedev.net. If you have any trouble sending the email try renaming the zip to myfile.rename or something as zip files get scanned for executables.

Member of the NeHe team.
Quote: Original post by Kazade
When we get FTP back we would be happy to add your code to the list of ports at the bottom of the tutorial. Any submissions for NeHe should be sent to nehe@gamedev.net. If you have any trouble sending the email try renaming the zip to myfile.rename or something as zip files get scanned for executables.

Hi,

I've sent the source as "tutorial36-Radial Blur-MASM.z_i_p".
I didn't get any reply... um, so did it pass the scan ?
I'll better quote myself over here..

Quote: ...The base code slightly differs from NeHe's,
since it comes as a dialog box instead of a window.
I thought it would be interesting for some people,
how to show a clean OpenGL window without capture bar, etc...
Let me know, if you prefer a code in NeHe's style from scratch !...

.. coz I finished the conversion of another lesson (25 - Morphing Points)
and it comes as dialog box again. So.. can I leave it like that,
or better 1to1 conversion from top to bottom ? Anyway I think
asm coders might be interested in the dialog approach.. dunno.

regards
Yep I've received your email OK. I'll take a proper look later tonight or tomorrow. [smile]
Member of the NeHe team.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement