Anybody want to help a newbie develop a game?

Started by
2 comments, last by sweet_serene99 23 years, 3 months ago
Hi! I am sorry if I am writing in the wrong forum, but this seems to be the closest to the topic I have in mind. I apologize in advance for my stupidity. I''m basically a newbie when it comes to game developing, and that is why I am asking for people to help me out in designing/developing a game I have in mind. The only programming knowledge I have is of Visual Basic, and I think I only know 1% of the whole thing. The game I have in mind is reminiscent of the old 1989 Rockstar game by Wizard Games, I''m not sure if any of you remember it. If you don''t, it''s about taking the role of a rockstar and recording singles and albums in an attempt to top the charts. I would like to do an updated, more asthetically pleasing version of it. My limited experience/knowledge has hindered me in developing certain expects of the game, like creating the album/singles chart. If anyone out there is interested and would like to help a poor soul like me, please drop me a line at sweet_serene99@hotmail.com I apologize once more if this has taken up more time than it shoudl have Thanks for reading. Serenity
Advertisement
I''d probably be interested in helping - I loved Rockstar Ate My Hamster which sounds similar to what you''re thinking.

I''m a programmer (VB,VC++ etc.) but have you decided what to do about things like artwork, music, sound effects etc? They''re going to be important aspects.

If you''re organised and are planning this sensibly, give me a shout. I''ll do my best to help you out.

E
I''ll leave this here for a little while, before moving it to the help wanted section, so sweet_serene has the chance to read this message.

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
Mad Keith the V.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Hi, sorry to the moderator if I posted it in the wrong forum. Sometimes I am a little retarded...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement