🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Missing threads?- its as easy a [insert search path]

Started by
3 comments, last by Paul Cunningham 23 years, 1 month ago
I was thinking of something that would be very handy at many times that would really give this site a little more grunt. I''ve just been trying to find some old threads but there exact names and locations seem to forbid my memory. So here''s an idea that would really benifit this site in this area for many people. At the moment each forum has search paths for dates. Everythings based on who wrote the last post in each forum. That''s how filed this place appears to people - every member! What about allowing members to search through the lists of threads alphabitically or search for threads that they have posted in. Or something alone these lines. I''ve really been trying hard to find this post i made and can''t find it. Please give this some serious consideration when ever or how ever you can. All the time you spend considering this is very much appreciated. Most thankfully, Paul Cunningham
Advertisement
Aye, I agree, that would be handy
If you go to your profile there is a list of recent posts and replies you have made to the forums.
When using the Windows calculator program, always remember to clear any values from memory before exiting to prevent burn-in.
You could also do a search for YOUR username.

BeS
It''s Da BOMB Baby!!!
. o O ~
A little nonsense now and then,
is relished by the wisest men
~ O o .
-- Willy Wonka
BeSIt's Da BOMB Baby!!!. o O ~ A little nonsense now and then,is relished by the wisest men~ O o .-- Willy Wonka
quote: Original post by ShawnO

If you go to your profile there is a list of recent posts and replies you have made to the forums.

A very limited search. What if you''re looking for something you posted in a month ago?!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement