🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Where can i publish my stuff...

Started by
4 comments, last by Vega 23 years ago
hi im a good music writer and i would like to know where i can publish some of my pieces...
The goblin will always watch...
Advertisement
GameDev.net (this site) is basically for game related topics, so I doubt very much they will "publish" your music unless you can make a good excuse to relate it to game development itself.

Or if you mean you are looking for a team, which is making a game, and you want to join them as a composer, then there''s a Help Wanted forum where you can advertise yourself and see if any game dev teams want you. Go to:

www.gamedev.net/community/forums/

and go into Help Wanted bit.
You can also create your own web-site with a few samples. Or if you want to keep control of your music which is likely
you can just set up information about:
your e-mail
What tools you are working with now
What music format you can work with: WAV files, Midi etc.
What are your influences
What styles you can do

ZoomBoy
Developing a iso-tile 2D RPG with skills, weapons, and adventure. See my old Hex-Tile RPG GAME, character editor, diary, 3D Art resources at Check out my web-site
I posted some of my music at mp3.com

It is faster than posting it on my server and they have deals where artists can get their music into compilations and soundtracks if they wish.

-R
If it''s in MOD/IT/XM/S3M etc. format and it''s METAL of some description, check out ftp://194.236.28.166/

If it''s just MP3s or non-metal then don''t bother - BadVoc won''t let you use up his space.
Here you can offer your music for free or for sale (mp3s and cds):

ampcast.com
mp3.com
vitaminic.com

Regards
Antonio
Music for Digital Orchestra

Edited by - AGenovino on June 22, 2001 1:45:33 PM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement