🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

alfa Version

Started by
1 comment, last by superpig 16 years, 5 months ago
If I'd like to share a certain kind of project status with the community for alfa testing, is there a space/place here on gamedev with user access? Lets say webspace for competitors? Wasn't there a forum like area for 4E5 entries where all others had access to? Questioning XDigital
Advertisement
I'm pretty sure you have to be a paying gamedev member in order to get access to valuable webspace. With that said, try out some free hosting sites like Uploading.com or maybe even create a sourforge project page?
I realise that I was planning on doing it like 2 months ago, but I intend to set up the contest submission form such that you'll be able to use it for uploading your alphas for testing prior to submission.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement