🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

AngelScript 2.11.2 is here

Started by
0 comments, last by Dentoid 16 years, 5 months ago
This version brings two improvements: 1) The addition of the asBEHAVE_VALUE_CAST behaviour. This will allow applications to register objects that can be converted to primitives and other object types, both with implicit casts and explicit casts. 2) ExecuteString no longer locks dynamic configuration groups, so that the groups can be unregistered after executions. There are also a few bug fixes. For the next version I'm planning on implementing the asBEHAVE_REF_CAST behaviour, which will allow handles to one registered type be converted to handles of another. This will permit applications to establish relationships between types (i.e. inheritance). Regards, Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
Cool stuff! I'm eager to try out the ref-cast, whenever it arrives. It'll simplyfy my scriptcode a lot. :)

Keep up the good work!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement