🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4e6] Blood Feud (rts)

Started by
7 comments, last by garet 16 years, 4 months ago
hey~~ i've been wanting to make a game for a 4e contest for a while now but this'll be my first one. i'm just starting today-- i'm making an rts and i'll let you know more about it as i finish it over the next 5 weeks. i'm pretty much an expert at making graphics but i'm pretty weak at programming so i'm using torque game builder. hope to get some screenshotz up soon [Edited by - garet on February 24, 2008 4:32:31 PM]
Advertisement
Given what you just said, maybe you could think about joining a team that needs an artist?
Artist? where are my handcuffs... there are still tons of textures and models to be meshed and drawn... want you!
uh well, i dont work well with other ppl and i tend to procrastinate...

speaking of which, i finished the first guy just now! it'll look better later i promise

I am a newb programmer, but those are some nice starter models! I am hoping to join a team as apprentice, maybe next year :)
Good luck! I hope to play your game. Maybe you can change the title to be more descriptive, like a working title or the genre.
aight, got the whole unit selection/moving thing done. this is what the in-game worker units look like

you can see i made a grid to control movement so i dont have to worry about collision detection. it's kinda lazy but i'm running out of time so it'll have to do..
Nice work, but you still should change the thread title, how do I tell "your game" from "his game"

Maybe you can call this thread "Grid Boys"
aright, aright, changed.
grid boys sounds pretty fun too though...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement