🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

An idea I've had in my head for a while now. Tell me what you think

Started by
9 comments, last by CitizenJames 16 years, 4 months ago
i think you introduce the plan to create mass-produced clones of the main character too early in the story. the best thing to keep a story like this interesting is mystery. it will keep the player playing to find out what is going on. the epic scale and profound image of a hanger full of clones of yourself will surely surprise the player and hook them in for more story. its all about asking questions and answering the question only to be bombarded by 2 more questions. that is exactly what made the tv show, lost, so addicting. mystery. so i suggest developing the character more and allowing the player to develope a bond with the character before dropping a bomb like that. i have always wanted to work on a game like this! either art or concept design.., or my specialty, music scoring. oh yeah, you couldnt settle for anything less than a rich, full orchestral score that initiates self contemplation and inner thought. a danny elfman score would fit nice. pm me if you want to collab.
ever since i was 5, i have always loved the marriage between image and music.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement