🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

RPG seeking a creative writer

Started by
2 comments, last by overlord220 16 years, 3 months ago
I am one of the lead developers of the online RPG Vendara (http://www.vendara.net). As development progresses, we find ourselves developing/creating artwork faster than we can hack together a decent storyline. We have created a rather loose and basic background for Vendara, but we seek someone who would be able to fill in the gaps, and take a little creative liberty. If anyone is interested send me a priv message, or an email at sig9 AT vendara DOT net . [EDIT] I forgot to mention that Vendara is an open project, meaning all work is contributed as donations (even the programming, modeling, etc.). [Edited by - sig9 on March 15, 2008 11:02:13 AM]
Advertisement
Let me know what kind of story concepts you guys already have, and I can work from that. PM me and I'll get back to you.
Quote: Original post by vaneger
Let me know what kind of story concepts you guys already have, and I can work from that. PM me and I'll get back to you.

I sent you a priv msg.
Sent PM and email.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement