🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Publishers List

Started by
14 comments, last by runemaster 22 years, 11 months ago

After reading this post, u kids(don''t get offended, though. It''s just real cute and sweet) don''t seem to have listed this giant :

BmtMicro.com

U guys should visit the web site, and try comparing it with other shareware publishers and payment handling company u can find, and if u kids can find anything better than BMT, I will say "Sorry!" in this post!!!!!!! Promise!!!!! :-D

"The feeling of mastering and understanding hard stuff in Game Programming is just like the feeling u get when u perform an Air-Walk in the basketball court, soaring.....and everyone''s watching in awe......."
"The feeling of mastering and understanding hard stuff in Game Programming is just like the feeling u get when u perform an Air-Walk in the basketball court, soaring.....and everyone's watching in awe......."
Advertisement

After reading this post, u kids(don''t get offended, though. It''s just real cute and sweet) don''t seem to have listed this giant :

BmtMicro.com ( http://www.bmtmicro.com )

U guys should visit the web site, and try comparing it with other shareware publishers and payment handling company u can find, and if u kids can find anything better than BMT, I will say "Sorry!" in this post!!!!!!! Promise!!!!! :-D

U should also, read the About page of this giant, so that u''ll know it''s glorious history. Forget about regnet.com or whatsoever. :-D

"The feeling of mastering and understanding hard stuff in Game Programming is just like the feeling u get when u perform an Air-Walk in the basketball court, soaring.....and everyone''s watching in awe......."
"The feeling of mastering and understanding hard stuff in Game Programming is just like the feeling u get when u perform an Air-Walk in the basketball court, soaring.....and everyone's watching in awe......."
Off Topic:

Xeon_Boy, Stop calling everyone a kid, its anoying, and implies that eigher you are a really Old Fart or that you know far more, than anyone here, I''ve seen your posts, I anyone can tell you are a newbie, which is not bad, everyone was at some point but come on!!! kids? to me is as anoying as was your previous signature.

On Topic:

I think the best way to get most of the revenue is to produce your oun Cd''s, they cost about $5 each (probably jester knows better than I do about this) and get a web hosting provider that gives you a shopping cart, I think liquid web does this, and promote your game with reviews, submitions to search engines, download sites, and Press releases, a LOT of press Releases , wouldnt hurt going to something like advertising.com, add a banner to your site and make some pennies for people just checking your site.

see ya
Here is another one
http://www.shrapnelgames.com/

- Goblineye Entertainment
Dont forget RealGames (www.real.com/games)
They come highly recommended. I make at least 4 times as much from one game on their site as i do from all other earnings put together

http://www.positech.co.uk

Heh heh heh! Kwizatz pal.....ok, ok. Sorry, k? Awwww.....com''on!!!!!!! :-D No kids, k? :-D

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement