🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Lesson 10 -Windows Forms Application

Started by
0 comments, last by xZekex 15 years, 8 months ago
Hi! I'm a new user of this forum. I'm a newbie about OpenGL and I follow Nehe's lessons to learn something about it. I have to create, for one of my university works, a Windows Forms Application in Visual C++ (Visual Studio 2005, Professional Edition) that has the same functionality of Nehe's lesson 10. I downloaded Visual Studio .NET of this lesson and I'm trying to adjust it to my application, but when I copy this function
AUX_RGBImageRec *LoadBMP(char *Filename)
I have these errors:
Quote: 1)error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__RegCloseKey@4 referenced in function _GetRegistrySysColors@8 in glaux.lib 2)error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__RegQueryValueExA@24 referenced in function _GetRegistrySysColors@8 in glaux.lib 3)error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__RegOpenKeyExA@20 referenced in function _GetRegistrySysColors@8 in glaux.lib
As I can see the error is in glaux.lib, but I have no idea about it. Could anyone help me, please? PS: I included these additional dependencies in my project: openGL32.lib glu32.lib gdi32.lib User32.lib glaux.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib
Advertisement
Replace the glaux code with DevIL It adds alot of image support.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement