🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Does Any One On Here Getting Garbage Values On Lesson 48?

Started by
1 comment, last by ajm113 15 years, 8 months ago
I am confused, when I implemented the Matrix class in my game engine, its seems my model's scales are messed up or the vertexes are. For one thing I keep getting this value on this line: glMultMatrixf(Transform.M);. Value On Transofrms. -1.0737418e+008 It keeps showing up on all the Transform's variables that are in my game engine, idk how it's happening since I just added the matrix class in it's own file, like the source code shown and mod my core so it enables right click and left click which work. Can someone help me with this issue? I would appreciate any help since I am rock bottom stuck on this. How I set up glMultMatrixf:

glLoadIdentity();
			glTranslatef(0.0f,  0.0f,-90.0f); //Move model forward.

glPushMatrix();		

glMultMatrixf(Transform.M);

//Draw model method here

//glPopMatrix.

Thanks, Andrew.
Check out my open source code projects/libraries! My Homepage You may learn something.
Advertisement
The code you posted does not show how you're computing your Transform matrix and it's not clear what's going wrong. Could you please be more concise?
Oh I see, because of my Matrix variable's weren't global and I had them in a class where they couldn't add the correct value to each other, so thats why I got a garbage variable in return.

Sorry, but this thread can get locked or deleted.
Check out my open source code projects/libraries! My Homepage You may learn something.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement