🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Graphix/Sound for a game

Started by
-1 comments, last by Dr Nalson 23 years ago
I am developing a strategy/simulation game for win98 Systems I am nearly ready with the design phase and will start with the programing. But before that I need a Team of a Graphic Artist and Sound designer. The problem is that all the graphics must be done by the same Person to maintain the graphical style of the game. If someone has more Questions about the Game, please send me an eMail. If someone has interests to get in the Team please eMail me too. (Here some extra info: to find the perfect graphical style for the game, I need from every applicant a graphical sample of an -Landscape/Map/Town(ancient) 2D from above/isometric like SimCity 2000/3000; -People/Animals(Horses) 2D isometric(like Caesar3); Some Menu layouts or Backgrund Images, Animations(like movement of ships...) or perhaps some pictures of your own.) I don''t need nicely rendered graphics, they must simply fit the game.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement