🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Career Paper

Started by
0 comments, last by Tangireon 15 years, 4 months ago
It has become that time again. My Freshman studies class demands a career paper, one of many requested of me throughout my years in education. This time I shall choose to look at video game writing, but there is a questionnaire to turn in, which is proving a problem. I'm looking for articles that would talk in depth about game writing, but I am worried at it being too specific of a field. I'm mostly looking for things like working conditions, people employed in the field, types of education required/certifications/training, and salary figures. So if anyone happens to be bored and have any information lying around, I'd be grateful. :]
Advertisement
You could try one of the members here, Tom Sloper, off the top of my head. He has a bunch of compiled info about getting into the game biz from his own experience and perspective, in several areas -

Writing
Other Game Biz Stuff
[url="http://groupgame.50.forumer.com/index.php"][/url]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement