🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Zelda twilight princes the ending to story?

Started by
-1 comments, last by craigie 15 years, 3 months ago
And so the mirror broke twice But the Zelda and link broke it to show minda the way back second time Why the mirror was broken for the way back was behind it. and remember each member of the council you ow me somthing...and remember i was not the modeler so he is guilty ? "And so u know my name I call the 3 horse min “Hyrule” return my 3 kingdoms back. " and lets face it zelda never loved u back. and my eyes are blue yours are brown u cant write the story as u do not understand" then question how did japan nintendo get hold of the game ? eyes are blue and your eyes are brown yes i know why and i know u never designed it.. and so will twilight princes carry on i wounder as it never ended? or all your eyes white in meloncolly ..yes i even know why they white as u dont know the ending to the story Zelda in the majic garden did Gandalf come, Gannon ‘s son /Bram..and so Zelda said to link he has come to see the king..look did he see you..so u know link is king of Hyrule and that’s why u don’t ever see the king but you always do for the king is link. sorry if i sound confused i am very to how they ended up with legend of link and called it Zelda? edit..hows this even better as ruffs are a mess And so link was a boy//he was a man Gannon He gave the sword to boy so it would be wood when link had to destroy him For it was foretold link would defeat him. Gannon jumped of his horse his steel word in his hand the boy link welding a wooden word beat the devil at his own game ,defeating the master swords min with a sword of wood and his was steel And so the wooden sword broke as it entered the left of Gannon’s chest. Unbeknown the forth tryforce was the sword the oracle of time the master blade Come to destroy evil it was there to end there would. The oracle and the boy talk and link strikes a deal with the oracle Link has to destroy evil and no 1 is allowed to die and so u understand why no 1 did And why the master sword is still wood for link traded places with the oracle but the sword is blind And looks threw links eyes/possessed so to say for links soil is trapped in the sword and so is zelder’s For they share this curse..but Gannon is unaware as they play tag team mindy And so every 1 thought Zelda dressed like a man and was called link for in the day link was to be seen And at night Zelda… and so they set off to stop the curse..place the oracle back in the master sword and i hope now u understand the twilight princess And I guess now u know why link can not dream grow up or go back in time for he is the oracle of time For link did not walk into the oracle of time the dragon who chose to be tree ..the oracle walked into him..or chose to look like him as he was the closest thing to an angel he a had ever seen. but he was not dead yet the oracle was inside of him for he new the truth.. your story is a lie why its the legend of zelda when it was the legend of link and also And so link never left the cave but you did,"for u changed place with me did u not know i was link" Zelda belongs to me I beat you again for the oracle of time stayed in the cave but you did not ..you understand you dont understand the story maybe as your eyes are red/brown min green/blue u guilty and so are the other oracles for i was the moose that moved so fast it had to be a dragon..over your head now maybe but you all guilty ----------------------------------- [Edited by - craigie on April 6, 2009 3:24:27 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement