🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Help Writing a Game.

Started by
0 comments, last by Elhrrah 15 years, 1 month ago
Hey, Right now I'm making a game with some of my friends, and I've already got good artists and programmers, But this is My first time writing for a game, I have a beginning and ending for the game that I'm confident in at the moment, But I'm open for changing them, But the main problem is I'm having a major trouble coming up with the body, With barely any of it constructed, And as such I was wondering If anyone would be willing to help me with the writing process, including the dialogue, Plot points, Names, and pretty much everything. I'll still be writing the majority, But should you agree to help then you'll receive a contract if you want, Which agrees to: -Give you a portion of the profits -Credit for your help and efforts -A free copy of the Ultimate version of the game, Which includes the full game and various extra's (We don't know what at the moment, But we know it's going to be something Special. -A percent of the Profits gained from the Game. -The right to Invite 20-30 others to Closed Beta of the game -And More.... If you're interested or want to know then Put a post here. Oh, and I forgot to mention that the game is set in a fantasy land and the two main characters at the moment are: -Ghost, A skilled warrior on a mission to eliminate a rival countries Leader, who is causing dissent -Talien, A young and imposable archer from a town Ghost visits early on, He is very Naive, and as such many of the early fights are caused by Talien. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
You're going to have to tell us more than that. Honestly, you're going to need to post this in the Help Wanted section, using its posting template, if you want to go anywhere with it.

And most of all, you're going to have to convince me that it will be more entertaining than the other two projects I'm working on.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement