🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

What is the best free modeler to create characters and objects for a 3D game?

Started by
1 comment, last by Shin Kage 22 years, 12 months ago
I am in the conceptual and creative processes of a game I am designing. I would like to make some models for characters and objects in the game. I am fairly a novice to modeling. I can fool around with things and produce some interesting results, but nothing of any real meaning. I have tried Blender, Truespace, and a few others. Truespace was the only one I really understood. Does anyone have any other suggestions? "Nukeuler....it''''s pronounced nukeuler..." - Homer Simpson "Where is that thing......... ...for digging.....food?" "A spoon?" "Yeah, yeah."
"Nukeuler....it''s pronounced nukeuler..." - Homer Simpson"Where is that thing......... ...for digging.....food?""A spoon?""Yeah, yeah."
Advertisement
Have you tried Milkshape 3D?

~~~~~~~~~~
Martee
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
The site for milkshape is no longer being hosted, non downloads work. Any others?

"Nukeuler....it''''s pronounced nukeuler..." - Homer Simpson

"Where is that thing.........
...for digging.....food?"
"A spoon?"
"Yeah, yeah."

"Nukeuler....it''s pronounced nukeuler..." - Homer Simpson"Where is that thing......... ...for digging.....food?""A spoon?""Yeah, yeah."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement