🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Need some help for ideas

Started by
3 comments, last by nGamer 14 years, 11 months ago
Ok in the middle of an rpg, that im turning into an mmorpg after finished. I need some idea help, I have the main idea, I just would like some other game makers and players opinion on the matter. Just reply with simple ideas you'd like to see in a game, Or ideas in previous game that you like or would like to be upgraded. Thanks
visit my website: www.mmorpgsfreak.webs.com
Advertisement
What kind of rpg are you working on?
Sorry to answer your question with a question but what is the main idea of your rpg? The 'Our Game' link on your site is in construction and I don't see it anywhere else.
oh, well i should have it posted in the next few days. Its very hard to wirte all down in one day if you know what i mean, lol.

And if you guys dont mind, do you guys know the main themes of WoW, Guild Wars, or anything else cause im just curious.

visit my website: www.mmorpgsfreak.webs.com
Most of the time, people want their games to be original and not have many elements in their game that are in so many others. So I found a list of RPG cliches that you may be interested in staying away from. You'll be surprised at how true is! Here is one:

Countdown Rule: Whenever you have to escape from a place within a time limit, the location will blow up / collapse as soon as you leave, no matter how much time is left on your timer.

RPG cliches

[Edited by - nGamer on November 21, 2009 9:51:06 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement