🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Representation for storyline writers

Started by
0 comments, last by Tom Sloper 14 years, 11 months ago
Dear all, my name is Magne Hovden, founder of Ancoral Literary Agency (www.ancoral.com). I am considering expanding the activies of the agency to representation of storyline writers for video/pc games. This is new ground in the literary agent industry, but I believe the status of storyline writers for the gaming industry will grow to the level of story line writers for movies/tv, and we wish to break this new ground now. http://www.ancoral.com/storylines.html We will seek good assignments for our writers. Our commission will be 10 % of earnings from assignments we secure (the standard for authors of books is 20 - 25 % when represented directly), and we will charge no costs. Any interested writers with portfolios, please contact us at storylines@ancoral.com, for possible representation. Regards, Magne Hovden Ancoral Literary Agency www.ancoral.com
Advertisement
You probably wouldn't be the first agency to represent game writers.
Have you started going to game conferences and tradeshows yet? Will I run into you at GDC next spring?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement