🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Writers needed for Game Development team

Started by
0 comments, last by sunandshadow 14 years, 10 months ago
Hi Everyone, I am a 3D artist and I have recently put together a Game Dev team and have started production on a Real Time Tactical RPG similar to Final Fantasy Tactics but not turn based. Anyway, I am looking for writers to invent a story or contribute to an existing story, and stories must be original! This is a completely voluntary group for fun and as a way to build a portfolio and examples of work to show potential employers. If anyone is interested in being involved, or want more info, then please email trent.atwood@gmail.com and attaching some examples of your work is encouraged. Look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Trent trent.atwood@gmail.com
Advertisement
Please go to the helpwanted forum and follow the proper template forum when looking for any kind of staff for a game project.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement