🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Texturing for beginner

Started by
-1 comments, last by Designsbykenn 22 years, 11 months ago
Hello I''m loving these 3d graphics I see in games like that Oshi Capcom game and other 3d works. I want to learn how to texture map. I know nothing about texture mapping. Nothing! I would really like to learn but I can''t find a good source to teach me. I really dont want to fo out and purchase a book but if I have I will. I hope you guys have a good internet source instead. I''ve been to lots of web sites with texturing tutorials but tehy don''t start from the beginning. PLease help. I want to learn how to texture map. I has access to Truespace and Rhino 3d, and 3d Studio Max if truely needed(I''ll buy it). I''ll say again I know nothing about texturing. You don''t have to show me how to but can just explain to me what I need to know and how to get started. And one more thing, does it really matter if I use Truespace or 3D Studio. I know 3d S. is the best but I''ve seen some good looking images coming from Truespace? And whats Maya good for(I''ll start to use that software in 5 year when I''m more advanced)? Pain is weakness leaving the body. Crying, prayer for the dying.
Pain is weakness leaving the body. Crying, prayer for the dying.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement