🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[UFEC] Cycle

Started by
34 comments, last by rip-off 13 years, 5 months ago
I fixed one more overflow error earlier and the game started, but the input was a bit odd (it would take several clicks before it would register) and when I started playing the game, I got the impression the vertices were supposed to be changing colour when I clicked on them, but they didn't appear to. I was taking turns, but I couldn't really figure out what was going on without any visual feedback.

If you want I could email you the code I have, or the executable I built? PM me if you want to give me your email.
Advertisement
I sent you a PM.
I've sent you an email.

How will you respond to this new escalation [smile]
Again, many thanks for your support. I managed to get it working on Win32 (Vista). The download link on the contest homepage is updated. You find in the zip-file (I'm not sure, if Win is able to unzip tar.gz files) the LINUX and Win32 executables. Both access the resources in the folders on the same way. There is no installer. The SDL dll's are located in the zip-file, too. I hope it works. Rip-Off found the missing bug *hats-off*.

Have fun.
...some news on Cycle...
http://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2010/11/30/congratulations-to-the-winners-in-the-professional-category-of-level-up-2010/

Mobile (no iPhone) version to come later this year.

See you on next contest.
Cheers
Very nice. congratulations.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement