🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I can write video game scripts!

Started by
1 comment, last by GninjaGnome 14 years, 6 months ago
If anyone needs a story, some written dialogue, a character, etc for their game, look no further than me! I have written several screenplays, some 20 pages, some 40. I can do just about any genre aside from strict comedy, though I do add some humor into my scripts. So, anyone need a writer?
Advertisement
If you want to advertise your services, please do so in the helpwanted forum and use the mandatory posting template in the stickied thread there. Non-writers don't usually come in the writing forum, so they wouldn't see your ad here. Instead, this forum is for writers to talk to each other about theory and specific projects. Welcome though. [wink]

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

In what sort of genre do you write?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement