🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

VIEWS versus replies

Started by
0 comments, last by jpetrie 14 years, 5 months ago
After scanning the numbers of views in respect to the numbers of replies for various topics, I came to conclusion that the percentage of people who reply to people who view is extremely small. From 161435 views to 725 replies, the percentage will be (0.0044909715984762) = 0.5%, meaning 1 person replies from the 200 reading person From 20344 views to 21 replies, the percentage will be (0.0010322453794731) = 0.1% person reply For writers it's a bad sign. You should write when you read. So I ask you to leave any comment on this topic Even if you write: nothing, hi, ………, I won't leave any reply, no comment Just leave anything for the sake of increasing this percentage
Advertisement
Uh, this "percentage" is completely irrelevant -- not to mention that it's entirely expected on a forum with as many users as this that you see more views than replies. That hardly indicates anything negative.

This post, however, is basically content-free. So I'm locking the thread.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement