🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Narrative Survey

Started by
0 comments, last by Pete Michaud 14 years, 2 months ago
Hello one and all and let apologise first and foremost for acting rather presumptuously for making something like this my first post on these forums. I'm currently undertaking a final year dissertation, the subject of which being on game writing/narrative and I have a survey that I've created and which I desperately need some people to take. If it is at all possible and if you find yourself with a few free minutes, I ask that you take part to help me out. Again, I apologise for posting something like this here, but I truly believe that the answers I require would be best gathered from a pool of games developers rather than the general public and this place seems to be the best place to try my luck Thank you. Click here to take survey
Advertisement
We get A LOT of hit and run posts here. Personally, I've put pretty serious effort into being helpful only to have the poster disappear into the wilderness of the interwebs. You might want to establish that people will hear from you again if we put time into your survey 8)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement