🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Ultimate Bulletin Boards?

Started by
2 comments, last by Jester101 22 years, 10 months ago
I am looking for a forum, preferably with the Ultimate Bulletin Board software for Smugglers 2 (

http://www.smugglers2.com The website is still a placeholder, but some pics are already on.). Do you know of any webservice that offers such a board? Free would be cool, but a reasonable monthly fee with unlimmited traffic would be acceptable too.

My companies website: www.nielsbauergames.com

Advertisement
I have developed a pretty sophisticated forum, for use at pcgamesforyou.com. I would be more than happy to let you use the software free of charge. Features include:

- Registration or user data retrieval from website''s database
- Unlimited forums
- Message posting
- Replying
- Editing posts/replies
- Fully customizable
- Administrative function

Let me know if you''re interested and I can help you install it.
--------------------Help Needed!Turn-based 20th century strategy wargameTitle still to be determined
Well I am looking for a host for the software.

Btw. I looked at your site. Looks quite good. You should add some screenshots to the projects section though - if there are any yet.

Another question: Why do you develop your own forum software? Isn''t there even a freeware version of UBB out?

My companies website: www.nielsbauergames.com

We can host it for you...

We will be requesting screenshots soon.

We developed our own because we wanted to integrate it with our site's user database, as well as keeping it consistent with the look of the site.

Otherwise, you can try www.vbulletin.com

Edited by - alex mcandrew on August 21, 2001 12:39:32 PM
--------------------Help Needed!Turn-based 20th century strategy wargameTitle still to be determined

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement