🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Mentor in Writing

Started by
2 comments, last by Tom Sloper 13 years, 7 months ago
I would like to suggest,if someone wants to aid me in coming up the with my grammar and diction, when it comes to writing,who wants to volunteer,the person who will check my grammar and my diction.I can do it by,myself but it is better to ask an advice to an experienced person.Just reply to my post if there is anyone.
Eric Chidu
Advertisement
I clicked on this cause I thought it was about writing like...Stories. What you're looking for is an English teacher.

Which I actually do on the side here in Poland, but I charge for it.
Going to move this to the "Writing for Games" forum as this doesn't really fit in the Help Wanted forum because it's neither recruitment for a project nor is it offering services.

Thanks,

Nathan

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

Quote: Original post by nsmadsen
Going to move this to the "Writing for Games" forum as this doesn't really fit in the Help Wanted forum because it's neither recruitment for a project nor is it offering services

I'm closing because it's really a Help Wanted post, and it needs to be written in the Help Wanted format, on the Help Wanted forum.
Either that, or Your Announcements.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement