🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for a talented storyline writer for my flashgame

Started by
0 comments, last by Tom Sloper 13 years, 6 months ago
Hey,

I'm currently developing a new game. I'm almost done with the game engine now, and I'm already working with an artist. But what I need, is a good storyline writer to help me.

What you would have to do is to work in collaboration with me to, first, elaborate on the game concept to find a good story, and then, write down the story. The story is really an important part of this game, it will be present all the time. But not any kind of story, I would like to have something in the same style of the company of myself (not the same story, but the same writig style, like, writing the character taught): http://www.kongregate.com/games/2DArray/the-company-of-myself

btw, If you want more info about the game, you can contact us. You can also learn more about us on my website : [DELETED BY MOD]

I can't really offer offer a big payment for this. I would like someone who have some free time, and like to write stories. Someone dynamic with a lot of imagination. I can offer $[DELETED] if you want, but I don't think that's the point :P And your name would be in the credits for sure :)

If you have good imagination and high writer skills, and that you are interested in the project, you can contact me at : [DELETED BY MOD]

Thanks,

HighUp Studio

[Edited by - Tom Sloper on December 14, 2010 8:28:23 PM]
Advertisement
This is closed. Help Wanted posts MUST be posted in Help Wanted ONLY, and MUST use the proper Help Wanted format.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement