🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Amorphium in 3DWorld (full proggy)

Started by
0 comments, last by JSwing 22 years, 10 months ago
The full version of Amorphium 1.0 is available in 3D World magazine. I hesitate to say this month since diff parts of the world get the mag a tdifferent times, but it''s on the stands here in the US right now. Amorphium is a 3d modeller that focuses on blobbly or organic shapes. It''s like working with clay. If you''re more adept at 3d sculpture than 2d drawing, give it whirl. I wouldn''t use it to model a car, but I would use it for a figure. Anyway, the magazine runs about $15 US and it''s the full, unrestricted version of the program - you just have to register at the website. For newbies looking to add to their collection of tools, I recommend keeping an eye on 3d World and Computer Arts magazines. They''re monthly and often have full copies of slightly older programs on them, as well as textures and demos.
Advertisement
Amorphium is on of my best invesments ever! I baught it about 250 days ago( a year ) so it may have been an older version, but it is definately GREAT. Since I am not so talented with modeling, this molding type 3D program allows me to make pretty nice graphics. Anyone who is not to good with art, or is just learning, you should really buy this sculpting program. It gives you 25+ tools, and is premade shapes that you can just start scuplting like clay. It is was on of my best investments ever. Good Job! to the people who made it! And, not to mention, when I baught it off the shelves it came with a 150+ book on how to use the program. I use it almost always...

"I''ve sparred with creatures from the nine hells themselves... I barely plan on breaking a sweat here, today."~Drizzt Do''Urden
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement