🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Ferrari F40 update...

Started by
6 comments, last by Psionic Artist 22 years, 9 months ago
Rebuilt it more efficiently and Textures are still temporary, they are just the pics I used to build it from so thats next It will be about 500 Polygons once its finished. Edited by - Psionic Artist on September 11, 2001 3:54:43 PM
Advertisement
Wow, thats pretty good.

I saw it before at the Milkshape forums. I don''t have Milkshape but I am looking into buying it. I really liked the demo.
wow man. you like totally rule. you say that its a temp tex but man, it works well. i dont imagine you could teach me some shite. im a little rusty and sort of need stuff.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

oh so all that modeling u did on milkshapes ?

"The shortcut is not always the best way "
Metal Typhoon

Edited by - Metal Typhoon on September 18, 2001 11:34:54 PM
Metal Typhoon
IM actully curious if there will be a version of milkshape for linux. im running debian and want ms3d without running wine.
incidently, can you do transparent colors on your textures? no one is answering me on that. i did a face and i want the eye lashes to fade to nothing.. but.. i cant make a color on the texture transparent .

once again, nice work on the ferrari man. what do you intend to use it for? heh, now that i know how to properly texture, ill start posting a lot more smut on here. hope you can give me some pointers.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Psionic you might remember me. I am slade (Peadar Coyle)
I have been trying to contact you can you please check out http://xgameproject.d2g.com we need good artists.

mailto:peadar@coylelj.fsnet.co.uk
mailto:peadar@coylelj.fsnet.co.uk
I studied your model a bit and how you did it and found how i might go about textureing one of my own.

I was able to skin this model finally thanks to you. heh. i still would love it if you could give me some pointers man.

Edited by - Fantasy Edge on September 27, 2001 8:59:37 PM
Thats a pretty good job! You probably have surpassed my ability already, but part of that might be that I don''t have milkshape. Whenever I try to run the latest demo it gives me an illegal operation. Anyone have this happen to them?

I did try an older version of the demo...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement