🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Where can i get anime meshes?

Started by
7 comments, last by Janju 22 years, 9 months ago
I have scaned the web for anime models(.3ds or .max), but haven''t found anything good. I just need some samples from which i can learn. Does someone know a good link?
Advertisement
on Turboquid, someone was giving away manga babes volume one and two for free they are pretty good!
Turboquid?
Don''t know of too many samples, but here''s a link to a tutorial on creating spline based faces that uses an anime character as an example.

Developer T-Shirts and more!!
quote: Original post by robodon
Don''t know of too many samples, but here''s a link to a tutorial on creating spline based faces that uses an anime character as an example.

Developer T-Shirts and more!!
Where is the link?
Try 3dcafe.com in the tutorial section. You have to look in the tutorials since it doesn''t have the
word "Anime" in the title.

/Trysil

"A witty and slightly sarcastic quote from an unkown source"
-- The generic SIG

/trysil
"A witty and slightly sarcastic quote from an unkown source"-- The generic SIG/trysil
quote: Original post by trysil
Try 3dcafe.com in the tutorial section. You have to look in the tutorials since it doesn''t have the
word "Anime" in the title.

/Trysil

"A witty and slightly sarcastic quote from an unkown source"
-- The generic SIG

/trysil
The first website i checked out was 3d cafe, they have tutorials, but they don''t have meshes.

quote: Original post by Anonymous Poster
The first website i checked out was 3d cafe, they have tutorials, but they don''t have meshes.

http://www.3dcafe.com/asp/meshes.asp
Turboquid ...

Its TURBOSQUID.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement